In this article I'll discuss commands for running and controlling external programs. We'll write a command line interpreter (like bash) in Raku, as we go along. A very limited shell, with lots of possibilities for additions. We'll take some detours as well.
This article is quite large, and come in these parts:
• [67.1] Part 1: The Path
• [67.2] Part 2: The Loop
• [67.3] Part 3: The Execution
• [67.4] Part 4: The Interrupt
• [67.5] Part 5: The Dynamic
• [67.6] Part 6: The Process
•  Part 7: The Promise (Added 3. May 2020)
This article started out as a chapter in my pending Advanced Raku course book.